Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Week 35...OMG!

Feeling strong, but tired.
There he is!

Roasty is the size of a honey dew melon, and I feel it!  He's still practicing his volleyball moves, even though they claim he's pretty snug in there and not moving as much.  Most of his basic physical development is complete, now he's just gaining weight.  I'm getting tired again.  Leighton had to tie my shoes for me this morning.  I'm having mild allergies which mostly sucks because I can't take anything for it.  I've got some minor pain in my lower back, nothing like what I've heard most women suffer from, so I still feel lucky.  Yoga is really the only physical activity I can handle and it feels REALLY good.  Though I've noticed that I am carrying much smaller than all of the women around my same number of weeks.  Is it possible that I'll have a small baby??  Maybe he'll slide right out...a girl can dream.
Karl, Leighton and Grace
Hot tub!

Leighton ate in the sandbox with Grace

The Feast!
Leighton and Yuki are ready to race!
We got to celebrate Mother's Day at Uncle Bob and Joanne's pool.  Jonna and I made Mother's Day Love Punch, which we sipped by the pool.  Joanne made her famous gogoebi ribs...mmmm....with corn, potato salad and tons of delicious appetizers.  Then we worked off the big meal with fun games in the pool.  Jonna even gave me a Mother's Day foot rub!  She also pulled out her stethoscope and was able to faintly hear Roasty's heartbeat--very exciting.
Grace and Yuki

On our way home we stopped by Cousin Nate and Trish's house to steal more of their delicious oranges.  They are amazing!  No wonder California is known for its citrus!  We completely raided the tree, Leighton climbed right in and lobbed oranges at us to catch.  Nate and Trish also gave us a car seat that they aren't using--score!  And of course we got to see baby Zoe again.
Leighton raids the orange tree.
Last weekend, one of Leighton's friends, Kaki, took us sailing for Opening Day on the Bay.  It was amazing!  I wore a tanktop for the majority of the trip, unbelievable.  I was worried about being extra motion sick, but I kept my tummy full, snacked on ginger snaps and had no problems.

DJ and the Golden Gate Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment